Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

7/8/09

Milestone Day...

Just a quick, short blog. I didn't blog last night. I had a day that started at 4:45 am and I didn't get home last night until 9:00pm. The good news is I did get a chance to go to the GYM!!! I'm working 12 hour shifts for the next month or so, due to a big project at work. I will still make time for the gym every other day..

Now to the milestone. I weighed this morning at 399.4.... FINALLY I no longer have to say I weigh 400.. and somthing.. I've not been below 400 pounds for 6 years. It's not a regular weigh-in day, but I was so close to 400 at my last weigh-in I've been monitoring daily. I am at 66 pounds lost as of this morning! and YES.. I am PROUD!

5 comments:

  1. I am proud too..proud that we're doing this in the first place, and so proud of your dedication and determination to stay on this journey and do as well as you do. Hell, I'm just proud that you're proud!!!

    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Luv U Cuz

    ReplyDelete
  2. It truly is a milestone day. I am so happy for you I could cry. BELOW 400!!!! I never knew you Don under 400 until NOW!!! A big hug to you for your great accomplishment. Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is FANTASTIC news Don!!! way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Moses! That's most incredible Don! You should be so darn proud of yourself right about now!!! I'm so darn proud of you right now!! What an awesome achievement!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jane! I am proud, excited, anxious, relieved, lightened, inspired, hopeful! All mixed together.

    ReplyDelete