Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

7/31/09

Guard Rails...

What is this blog to me..? Why am I here.. doing this huge thing in my life so publicly? This blog gives me the opportunity to really analyze how I feel about this journey. When I am thinking about writing a blog, I think.. 'What has inspired me today', 'What action did I take that was for 'the good' on this journey, 'What do I feel like sharing today'...

For me, it's all about staying focused. I have to constantly be 'in the moment' on this journey, or I know I will loose focus, and run right off the road. This blog is like a 'guard rail' on the highway of my life... It keeps me alive, it keeps me in the lane... It is my 'safety zone'.

This blog has provided me encouragement when I was down, a place to express my most inner thoughts on the process, an avenue for introspection and discovery. My life gets so busy during the day, I don't have the time to 'think' about the process, I just 'do what it takes'.

I can't express how much sharing this site with Sunny has helped me. Further, I can only say a big 'THANK YOU' to all of you who are following us, and who support us.. you are all our 'guard rails'... keeping us on the road!

2 comments:

  1. No, thank you Don & Sunny for sharing your stories, results & inspiring posts! It really gives me hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh almost forgot! Don, your blog help instructions were spot on! When you get a chance, take a look & let me know what you think!!

    ReplyDelete