Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

7/24/09

I'm A Pepper...

...he's a pepper, wouldn't you like to be a pepper too!!

My dad is the one in the jacket on the right and in the back in this vintage ad for Dr Pepper, strange how diet Dr Pepper is the only soda pop I like.

I went to Philly again today to stay with my dad while mom ran some errands and he's not doing well, but he's comfortable and I guess that's all that really matters right now.

I've been staying on the journey, never will I waver. We all know what 'wavering' will do to a person, don't we?.... :)ooO= I'm finding it very easy to stay on this journey lately and I'm sure one of these days, I will continue to lose more pounds...let's hope.

Tomorrow will be a day of exercise in the pool, as I have to vacuum it and skim, then play with my noodles ;) and just plain old swim. I can't wait.
Enjoy the weekend, everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry your dad isn't doing too well, but I am glad he is comfortable.

    Well done on staying on plan - especially with all that is going on at the moment.

    Enjoy your weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are being very well focused, Sunny! That's a very good thing. I like the picture / Ad that you posted with your dad in it.. it's a nice tribute. He was and is quite a character.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sunny, so sorry to hear your Dad is in poor health. THanks for sharing a bit of his history - love the old Dr. Pepper advert - very neat!

    I applaud your tenacity & determination during this time. I so would have caved. You really are quite the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete