Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

7/25/09

Looking back.. For Sunny and her Dad.

This is the group that Sunny's Father performed with many years ago. As long as I've known him, he has always been a performer at heart. I believe Sunny's dad is the one directing the others in the group.



Here is another one of the Harmonica Gang with Milton in 1965. Sunny's dad is the one in the Blue coat:

3 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....i cant believe you found this!! I thought they were all gone from youtube...I love it, thanks for posting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous... makes me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful and entertaining performance. That was when TV was worth watching. How special to have a Dad so talented and with so many great memories of his career, to have met and performed with Milton Berle. God bless your Dad and Mom. Peggy

    ReplyDelete