Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

8/26/09

Take a breath... take a chance...


and... make a change.



Hi everyone. I'm sorry it's been a while since my last blog. I'm doing good on plan, and working hard. I went to the gym last night, and will go again tomorrow.

I heard the 'intro' words to this blog in a song, and got inspired to write. The reason that Sunny and I are doing well on this journey is because we did just what I opened the blog with.. we Took a breath, took a chance.. and made a BIG CHANGE. For the first time in our lives, we truly committed to the 'process'. I'm proud of both of us. I'm very proud of how Sunny has been able to pull herself up from the depression and realize that there is much in her life to be joyful and joyous about.. and her work with her children has resulted in wonderful caring beings in her life.

We took that breath, we took a chance on ourselves, and WE HAVE CHANGED~
Note: Image is the chinese character for breathe

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy every breath you take. You have made such a big change. Glad to hear you are surviving that stressful work schedule. Vacation is just around the corner. Stay well. XOXO Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. xo love you cuz....thanks for the support and to Peggy for always knowing what to say and how to say it!

    ReplyDelete