Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

8/18/09

The early bird...

.... is sleepy and tired bird!

Hi all, just a quick note before I get ready for work today. I've been doing perfectly on plan, and even getting to the gym. I feel good. I'm excited about going on vacation in early September. I'll be probably around 90 pounds lighter than my vacation in March... what a difference. I'm excited with the the new possibilities this loss will open up when we are in Disney!

Everyone have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. wow...almost 100 lbs you will have lost. That's amazing!! Think of all the things you can do and all the things your man won't have to do alone :D I know you both have to be excited about THAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 82 pounds is incredible in 6 months!!! That is exactly 1/3 of your goal!!! Your body progress video was amazing, I cried I am so happy for you. I came across some photos of Ed's surprise birthday this time last year, your body change is a wonderful thing and is short of unbelievable. You are going to be able to do so much this vacation. A well deserved break. I am so proud of you and all your positive life changes. Love you, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. 90 pounds lighter is an amazing feeling. Hope you have a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete