Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

8/8/09

Happy Saturday!

It's going to be a pool day! The best friends on God's green earth, their children...sunshine and laughter. This is what makes a life! I feel good today and according to my scale, I am down another pound or so and that makes me happy too.

I am still having a hard time with the realization that I will never hear my father's voice again, but I'm dealing with it and moving in a positive direction, which is all I can hope for.

I have so many positive things in my life right now, not the least of which is living this low carb lifestyle. I am doing well and feeling great physically and mentally. My life is no longer hampered by my inability to breath while walking up a flight of stairs or even walk, period!

Gina (my daughter) and I went to a local diner to eat last week and I didn't ask for a table...we walked to the booths and I fit into it with ease!!! It made me very very happy! The tide is turning and the water isn't so deep anymore. Life is changing for the best, and I feel good!

Enjoy the weekend, friends.

5 comments:

  1. Hope you have a lovely pool day with friends. You're doing wonderful with all the stress in your life. Its so difficult losing a parent, and just want you to know I'm always here for you ... IM me ANYTIME!! we can discuss anything you want. Sending love to you & Gi... have been diagnosed with asthma in the last week after having accidently breathed in a bunch of chlorine fumes ... so be careful with that chlorine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your day Sunny! you deserve it. It is so inspiring to see you have come through everything and still have a good, positive direction and purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was yesterday, and yes, I had a great time. Today was another pool day and it rocked...just me and Gi, enjoying the yard...peaceful and sweet. xo to you both

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so uplifting. May God bless you and keep you on your journey. Big hug. Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooohooo! Love hearing that you can see the light despite all the dark lately! How uplifting!

    ReplyDelete