Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

8/19/09

The new me...


I find these days that I am more optimistic about almost every aspect of my life. I am so energized by this journey. I'm feeling very encouraged, knowing in my heart that I will reach my goal. It is so wonderful to feel the 'success' of it all. I am having so much positive reenforcement from my peers at work, my friends and family. DAMN.. Life really is GOOD.

I have tried so many times, in the past, to do this. I have always been so successful in all the other areas of my life, but never in this, UNTIL NOW. It's like the final hurtle that I had to learn to vault over. I hit it and fell to the ground so many times that I had given up. Now I realize that I just had to have faith in myself, that I could overcome my desire for food, and just DO IT.

It's wonderful... thank you all for being witness to the success that Sunny and I are enjoying~

2 comments:

  1. you energize me! Thanks cuz, I needed to read this (read it 3 times today) xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ....to the 2 of you,you are amazing in what you both have accomplished.I have been away from the blog for a month because Geri and I FINALLY moved into our new home together and haven't had much free time to keep up w/ your Blog.I can "see" and "hear" such a difference in the way you feel and appreciate your new life style.Saying congrats and I'm so PROUD of both of you just doesn't seem like enough to say ....keep on keeping on!!!!!!
    HUGS to you Both, Carol aka Galpal :)

    ReplyDelete