Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

8/17/09

It's a Heat Wave~~~

It promises to be another sweltering day here in NJ, we're in the midst of a heat wave, so I am out to the pool in a bit, but I had to pop in and say that I'm doing ok and staying true to myself and this journey. I've lost another 2 lbs. in the past two weeks, yaaay for me!!...and I'm feeling good, all things considered.

I have a birthday coming up this September and it's the big Five-O, Things could be a lot worse, but they were better at the big Four-O if you catch my drift. Sagging skin?...check! Wrinkles?...check! Having said that, I will now say that I'm not going to be 320 pounds like I was at my 49th birthday, and that my friends is the one thing (these days) that makes me smile.

If you're in the 90's weather wise (like we are) enjoy it, if you're anywhere near water and if you're not, stay inside!

4 comments:

  1. I am loving the warm weather and mourn to hear that the winter is suppose to be early and extra bad this year where I live. Congrats on your 2 pound loss and upcoming birthday! I am so not looking forward to 40 when it gets here for me. What is it about breaking into a new decade that makes us cringe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the 2lb loss - you are doing so well!

    Wrinkles, loose skin? Who cares, slimmer is STILL much better!

    (soon to be 48 yrs old - sigh).

    Keep cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the pool..! Congrats on the weight loss, every pound is a pound closer to your goal, and a move in the right direction. You're going to be 50 and FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing great. Your will power is very inspiring. You have been through so much and yet you persevere. 49 pounds lost in 6 months is an accomplishment to shout about. 30% of your weight loss goal is gone and you only have 113 pounds to go, no sweat!!! You must look and feel great. Keep up the good work. Kick it up in the pool and stay cool. Sending you a hug, Peggy

    ReplyDelete