Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

8/4/09

In the Trenches...


Well, I'm in it now. I'm working the hours, but I am going to make a point to try to blog from my 'google applet' which punches through the corporate firewall, to post text on the blog (no pictures though...sigh...).

Today is good so far. I have been planning so my lunch is my biggest meal. Because I won't get home until around 7:00pm, I don't really want to have a big 'dinner' meal that late. I have been making myself a nice BIG salad with plenty of protein, for lunch each day.

I feel good. I am looking forward to seeing Sunny Girl at the viewing in center city Philadelphia tonight. I will give her a huge hug from all of you who have been inquiring about her.

More tomorrow... :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for update Don :) Please pass on my love to Sunny & family with an extra hug.

    ReplyDelete