Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

8/6/09

Each Day is a New Day


Hi All...

Today is a new day.. This is the way I look at each day in front of me on this journey.

It's a new day to be positive. A new day to face new challenges head-on. A new day to be dedicated to my health. A new day to examine within and without. A new day for no compromises. A new day with new opportunities for good choices. A new day to face reality, stare it down and make changes to create a 'new future reality'....

Today is going to be a Great New Day.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, it is! I'm right with you. Moving forward with the knowledge that I can face anything and not backslide. Temptations all around, but strength abounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sunny,
    Thank you for stopping by this morning on my blog. I will continue to pray for you. God loves you so very much and cares about your heart. With each day I pray you will continue to heal and feel better.
    take care,
    Sid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reminder! So true... today is a new start... a new day to move past our failures and begin to succeed!

    ReplyDelete