Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

8/18/09

Happy Birthday, Gina!!!

Celebrated my daughter, Gina's birthday today and had so much fun doing it...we all went to breakfast this morning and spent the day in the pool, fun fun fun....watching a movie tonight after dinner which is cooking now.

I feel like I am shrinking more every day and it feels so wonderful, marvelous, amazingly sweet!! Flyin' high and lovin' it!!

Have a great week y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Gina! Glad you're doing well Sunny! I've been on these long shifts and am doing what it takes to keep on plan.

    ReplyDelete