Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

8/26/09

A New Attitude...


What an exceptional day! I went to my daughter's school, the one where she will be teaching her special education class in a few weeks. I met her boss then we played some music and got to work designing bulletin boards and thought up some new ideas for 2 additional boards....it was a lot of fun and wonderful spending time together doing something other than cleaning and swimming ;)

While we were there, my son sent me this picture from my yard that I posted here in my blog today. I sent him a text telling him I thought it was so beautiful and he said, "I knew you would like it." I almost cried...it might sound silly, but just knowing that he knew that about me, touched me deeply and brought to mind all the things I've taught my children without even knowing it.

To see the beauty in flowers and butterflies as a sixteen year old boy, is extraordinary....I taught him that, and I feel so good about it. I am seeing all of the work I've done for these 22 yrs. come to fruition, how wonderful is that!...I will never doubt it again.

Depression?....who has time for that when I have so much life and love around me. My kids are my life and I thank God every day that I am working toward being a healthier person for me, but for them as well. Life is exceptional and I am forging ahead with a different attitude, a sound mind and a stronger body.

And guess what?......I am off to do some exercises now. Have a fabulous day!!!

Thank you, Peggy & Don....as you can see, I am doing well :)
(((Hugs you back)))

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny..
    This is the first time I've gotten home early enough to even think about turning on the computer. I am glad to hear (your blog is wonderful) you're feeling better. You're attitude is wonderful, and your focus.. where it needs to be, On the great things in your life, and the greatest accomplishments of your life. I'm doing good on plan, but TIRED.. got to the gym last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest up, baby...conserve that energy for the gym! So glad you're making time for it, it's soooo important!!! ttys

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a positive post. So glad to read it. I was concerned about you. Your children are your true flowers in bloom. Stay happy in life. You are in my thoughts tonight. Peggy

    ReplyDelete