Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

8/3/09

Giving Thanks




Thank you for understanding that I couldn't be here at this time. It's difficult to focus on anything right now, besides my mother and other family members.

I did want to stop in and say hello though and to let you all know that I am doing ok. Dealing with the grief and yes, staying on the journey.

I am making good choices and staying true to my goal. I've lost 4 pounds as of this morning. Even with all the sadness I feel, my weight loss is still a priority. I'm not looking for solace in food, I know that's not where I will find it anymore, not even at this most devastating time. I've been finding it in the love of my family and my incredible friends at a time when love is all that matters. I am definitely a blessed person to have such amazing people around me.

I still have a few days of preparation and services ahead of me, I will be back to blogging and logging again as soon as I can find the time.

Thank you for all of your well wishes and condolences....it means so much.

2 comments:

  1. We love you, we miss you, we support you... WE WILL BE HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear your dad passed away, you must be feeling so devastated. It is the hardest thing and totally turns your world upside down. I am thinking of you and your family and hope you can pull together during this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete