Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

9/30/09

Milestones.. they're a great thing...


Hi all...

Check out my weigh-in today... I am at 103 pounds lost. I lost 13 pound this period, which was 30 days this time, not the usual 15, because I was on vacation at the last weigh-in date.

I past the 100 pound mark, and couldn't be happier. It's a real milestone for me. I have never lost this much in my life. I am very proud and happy, and my life has change so immensely. It's early, and I have to get to work, but I wanted to do a quick post so that you all would know how wonderful I feel. I could just... bust!

Sunny will send me her weight and I will update her chart tonight... have a great day all..

3 comments:

  1. 103 lbs.!!!! I am not surprised, but I am elated for you, and for me! I'm finally losing as well (56 lbs.)and it feels so good!!!! Anyone who goes on a cruise and LOSES weight has got to go the distance and collect his rewards, I am so proud and happy you, for us!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go!!!! No wonder I did not recognize the man in those cruise pictures. To lose weight after a cruise is an unbelievable accomplishment, probably never done by any other person. No wonder you had to buy some more new clothes. I am so happy for you and proud of you for your perseverance and fortitude. You are wonderful! XOXO Peggy

    ReplyDelete