Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

9/29/09

A Trip 'n Fall ;)


First let me say, welcome back, Peggy and I hope you had a wonderful vacation. I liked your comment on the 'Thought for Today' blog so much, that I'll be back to read it over and over again. Thank you so much.

I'm having a great week. I feel upbeat and very happy right now...I do believe I'm on a losing streak! I don't know for sure because I haven't weighed, I really didn't want to know until now. I felt too good, I felt thinner, and I feel healthier than I ever have and I didn't want to be brought down emotionally. I will weigh tomorrow though, it's time.

Now about my trip... I'm going to a friend's house, she lives at the Jersey shore in Wildwood. The weather's been chilly here and although it's not beach weather, I will definitely take that walk and hang out a little bit, maybe even dip my feet in it. As you may or may not know, being near the ocean always soothes me, it's like a healing thing for me that has deep roots going way back into my childhood...let's just say, it's very good for my soul and we could all use a little soul food.

This will be just a little get-away time, I'll be leaving tomorrow and I return on Friday, a very short and sweet trip. I've been getting some things together, like eggs, half and half and splenda (for my coffee) and I'm bringing some steaks, I just have to get my fresh salad greens and fixings and some sugar free Jello tomorrow and I will be all set.

Wishing you a great rest of the week and I'll see you back here sometime Friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment