Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

9/23/09

Finally...


...I can actually sit down and write my blog. I've been crazy busy doing things that need doing this time of year. Most people get crazy doing their spring cleaning, I do Autumn cleaning and cleaning out.

Gina's new job is working out really great and my son is doing an amazing job at being a junior. I'm doing a great job at staying healthy and moving more body parts than I've moved in some time. There are days when I want to throw it all to hell and pick up a piece of pizza, but I don't do it. I'm getting closer to 200 than 300 lbs. now and it's a great feeling. I haven't been down this low in about 7 years, which means, I took off in 6 months what it took me 7 years to put on. Yeah, that feels better than great, it's exhilarating! It actually makes me look forward to another omelet!

Enjoy your Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome. You should be so proud of yourself and the changes you are making.

    ReplyDelete