Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

9/27/09

Sunny Says...


...My very busy weekend turned out to be a lot of fun. I got to see family today that I don't normally see and I spent the day yesterday with some wonderful friends.

Staying on the weight loss journey's been a cinch lately, especially since I stopped fretting over the weight loss stall. I know I'm losing, so I don't even bother to weigh, unless of course it's weigh in time which is (typically) the 1st and last day of the month. Weighing brings me down when I'm stalled and I'm not letting anything hamper my progress. I just keep pushin'.

I went to a memorial for a friend of mine yesterday, it quickly turned into a celebration of her life and a little sad at first, but it became a day full of joy. The food was plentiful and some was not on plan, but these incredible people who are always accommodating and thoughtful of me, know that I can't have certain things, so they always make sure that I have a variety of things from the menu to choose from that are on my plan as well.

Today was spent at baby shower for my niece and I just stayed true, I know what's expected of me, and by me now and I eat accordingly. I don't feel deprived because I've learned to enjoy what I can have, which is key.

I am getting more and more positive feed back about the progress of my weight loss and that always feels good, but what feels even better is that I am feeling positive about staying on course and being true to my goal.

I am very happy that we have some new readers, as I always enjoy getting different views from their comments and visiting their pages as well. The support is greatly appreciated!

Wishing you all an amazing week ahead...~Sunny

1 comment:

  1. Great post. In the groove is where we are and where we will stay. It's great that your family and friends are helping to assure you have what you need at the get-togethers.

    The positive feedback you are getting is a sign of your success. It will so continue to motivate you towards your final destination!

    ReplyDelete