Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

9/11/09

Dedicated To The 9/11 Victims & Their Families

I can't help but reflect on that horrific day in 2001. It has nothing to do with weight loss or this blog and I didn't lose anyone I knew on that day, but it certainly affected my life, how I perceive the world and it brought world politics to light for me. I read more, keep myself more informed with both biased and unbiased journalism (yes, I can tell the difference) and I am just more informed now. I'm able to make better decisions about my vote and how it will impact the future for my children and theirs...having said that, I don't want to get political here, so I will move on to what I have been up to.

I have stayed on plan, working hard to insure my weight loss doesn't stay as stagnant as it's been and I think I am succeeding, I've lost a pound...hey, that's something!! I'd rather lose a pound than gain it.

Once again, thanks to Peggy and all of our friends who comment. We were even awarded the Lovely Blog Award! Thank you, Misssarahlou! I am supposed to name 15 other blogs that I would like to pass on this award to, but I don't even have the time to keep up with or read that many...so I will mention the ones I am most familiar with....

Sid
Fat[free]Me
Low Carb Jane
Chubby Chick
Mama Bear June
Ginger Farnsworth
Misssarahlou


I've forgotten how to add the links to their pages, I'm sorry for this.
Have a great week and thank you for your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment