Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

9/26/09

Update... Doing Great..


Hi all...
The first week back from vacation was rather crazy. I'm back on 60 hour weeks, but for only 3 more weeks. The project is coming to a conclusion, and I'll be glad to be back to regular hours.

I went to the gym only once this week, but I've been on plan with my meals all week. We're going to some friends for a BBQ today and I grilled chicken and veggies (eggplant, squash, onions, peppers and portobello mushrooms) to make absolutely sure I have something for myself on plan.

Once my schedule gets back to normal, I'll post more often. This lifestyle has really become 'part of my life' now. I don't even have to think about what I need to do. I've changed so many aspects of my life in this regard, and I am so much better for it...

Life is good!!

2 comments: