Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

9/24/09

Good News and Bad...


The bad news first......It was not a good day for me yesterday. I did everything right until lunch time, which came late and I wasn't prepared. I could have made an egg or opened a can of tuna...I could have done a lot of things, but I chose the easy route and had a breaded chicken cutlet for lunch
:( not good.

Then, to make matters worse, I had a huge spoon full of peanut butter last night...sigh...It's definitely time to shop for some better choice foods and snacks....so the good news is, today will be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment