Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

9/21/09

Back in the Saddle again...

It's funny how quickly we roll back into our routines.

Today was my first day back to work after vacation. The world didn't stop revolving just because I was away. Everyone asked how the trip was, and I just spouted off about how different it was from the last time we cruised.

The long work hours are back for at least another 3 or 4 weeks, but, I am recharged and ready. I am right back on the road. I went to the gym yesterday and will go again after work tomorrow.

So, I'm back in the saddle again.. and heading down the road, ready for what comes.. ready to continue the journey... ready for more change. Care to come along for the ride?

No comments:

Post a Comment