Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

9/7/09

Making Summertime Memories

I have been super busy with all the summer things, things like getting to the beach and basically enjoying all the fun stuff with my children before school's in session once again (One is a teacher and one is a student). We've been having those last bar-b-ques and birthday celebrations and all the fun stuff. As a result of the busy schedule, I haven't even been online much in the past five days and had no time to blog, but I'm back and it's good to be here, it pushes me to think about what I'm feeling and how much I've grown emotionally through this journey. I have to tell you, I really like where I am right now, even though I have some very low moments, I climb out and always feel successful and that drives me even more....powerful stuff.

I've stayed on plan since my crab and spaghetti dinner and I am still very positive about the direction I took. It's a choice I will never regret making. I feel like a totally different person inside and my body is following my mind instead of the other way around.

Well, as the summer is slipping away, and warm days are giving way to falling leaves and cool nights to sleep by, I am even happier. This is by far my favorite time of the year and life is good, there's always room for improvement, but this is as good as it gets right now.

6 comments:

  1. What a great statement, "my body is following my mind instead of the other way around" !!! You have come sooo far, this is a remarkable transformation!!! Keep up that mind set and the body will follow. Lows do come and go, but as long as you can crawl out of those holes and see sunshine, life will continue to be great. Love life, it is what you make of it, and it is all we will get. XOXO Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just looked at your new September photo. All I can say is WOW....... I think you look 10 years(or more) younger. You know you have lost close to 50 pounds, terrific!!!!! You will make it past this bump. You can do it, I know you can. Big hug to you, I am reaching out to you to give you a hand...... Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nan, you're looking FABULOUS and, if possible, more beautiful with that lovely smile on you're face. It may have been a rocky road so far, but you've done it and I know you'll continue to do it!

    By the way, since we'll be gone, HAPPY SPECIAL Birthday cousin!

    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    Your cousin and shipment

    ReplyDelete
  4. by the way, that was supposed to say "cousin and shipmate".

    LOL,

    Love,

    me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    I have a blog award for you! Come and collect it at my blog post....http://misssarahlou.blogspot.com/2009/09/lovely-blog-awards-go-to.html

    missarahlou

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sunny Girl,
    Where are you????
    Would love to hear how you are doing. I always enjoy reading your blogs. Peggy

    ReplyDelete