Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

9/22/09

Long Days.. Short nights...

I just got in from the gym. I had a good day on plan. They had a pizza party at work today, and I had a nice chicken salad with jalapeno ranch dressing.

I feel very good day. I felt great all day. A vacation can really make a difference in my energy level. I am being constantly praise for the loss of weight by my co-workers. It's really cool and is great support.

I just wanted to get on and blog a bit to let you know I'm doing ok.

2 comments:

  1. There really is nothing like some warm weather and relaxation to bring you back to life, Thanks for this blog...also, it's good to know you're back in the saddle, it was getting lonely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a co-worker, I want to praise you some more. Way to go!!!!!!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete