Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

9/2/09

Let's Hear It For Don.....

....who has lost a whopping 90 pounds, or in the words of my daughter, Gina, "Don lost the equivalent of a Back Street Boy!!" Hehehe...pretty funny, also pretty darn amazing!!!!!! Kudos to my cuz for doing what no one I've ever known has done! Don, you're my hero!!! You continue to be my inspiration, I can't wait to hug you in person, but this is for you, for now.........................(((((((HUGE HUG)))))))

6 comments:

  1. And you, Sunny Girl, have lost close to 50 lbs which is also amazing. You and Don have both lost incredible amounts of weight in such a short time and you are both making lifestyle changes to continue that weight lose. You are both such inspirations to me. Thank you, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you both. I feel great. I'm amazed as well. I feel so different, and my quality of life has so improved. It's been another crazy week, but I got to the gym Monday and tonight (Wednesday).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have said thanks to all 3 of you.. BIG THANKS for the dedication blog, Sunny Girl. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy mother of Moses! That's incredible Don! Big bravo to you!! Well done, well done indeed!!

    ReplyDelete