Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

9/12/09

Another milestone


On the plane.....in my seat.....NO.Seatbelt extenders required!!!!

Update... We're in Florida at the Orlando airport. Free internet and 3 hours till we can get on the bus to go to the ship. I was so thrilled that I could actually give back the seat belt extender to the flight attendant. I automatically asked for it when I got on the plane. The trip is starting out great.

I am posting a VIDEO BLOG that Ed just shot... Check it out.

2 comments:

  1. Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy, I know how gooood it must have felt to hand that extender back! This trip is going to be fabulous, ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful vacation. Congrats on no seat belt extender - that's awesome progress!

    ReplyDelete