Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

9/10/09

I've been practicing for this day...

for at least the last 6 months. I am so excited.

Today is my 15 year anniversary with my partner (since our service of union) and almost 18 years together. It's been wonderful. He's stood by me through thin and thick. He loves me for me, not my body, and I'm very blessed for that. I am so excited to have lost a significant amount of weight since our last cruise, and will be able to enjoy being with him as we celebrate.

I've had a good week, long working days for the last 6 weeks now, but I'm OFF and going to not think about work for even a minute.

As I said, I have been practicing for this day now since 9 March. I feel great, and know I'll have the focus to stay on plan, even though I will be surrounded with a cruise boat full of temptation. As someone really smart that I know taught me, nothing tastes as good as thin feels, and I'm on my way to thin, again, for the last time in my life.

I plan to take pictures of my food every meal. I am also going to take some video with my Flip video camera and post the 'temptations' which I turned away from. I'll blog it all when I return on a link from the main page. I don't plan to blog while I'm away, I want to go outside of everything that is 'normal' for me and just, relax, exercise, enjoy the sun and sites, and feel wonderful. Blog at you later!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you both. Safe travels. Enjoy! Looking forward to hearing (and seeing) all about it. XOXO Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to you both and of course, I too look forward to your journal entries when you get back, I am so excited for you, I know you'll have a great time! Bon Voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. Thanks for the birthday card ;)

    ReplyDelete