Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

10/1/09

Our Amy...

... we will miss her dearly. She was a part of our family for over 19 years, our first pet. She loved us faithfully, tolerated additions to the family with grace and style, all be it with reluctant acceptance. She taught us what it was to love and be loved unconditionally.

3 comments:

  1. Awww, I am so sorry to read this, so glad you have a lot of happy memories.

    My old girl is 17 now and still going strong, if a little dotty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your note about Amy brought tears to my eyes.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy was a lucky cat to have such a wonderful and loving home. She had a good life. I feel your loss. My heart felt sympathy to you and Ed.
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete