Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

10/4/09

Without the Fog


I woke to a cool, crisp morning, with just a touch of fog. I thought it was the perfect setting to sit and write this, since it is indicative of the way I've always felt. I'm going to try to put that into words...I feel like I am just that, cool and crisp like a new autumn day. I feel new and very different. The fog?....it was just that little something that was in the way of feeling altogether clear.

My weight issue was the one thing that got in the way of feeling clear. It was always there. But now that I'm doing something about it, it doesn't get in my way anymore. This road is getting easier to handle and the fog is lifting more and more with every passing day. I can actually see a brighter day, where once, that wasn't possible. I never realized how depressed the extra pounds were making me feel. Oh I put on a happy face, but now I don't have to, it is who I am. I was on a path of utter destruction....maybe I felt like I didn't deserve to feel clear and crisp, I don't know. All I know is this handle I have on it now, is making me happier than I've been in years.

I'm seeing things in new and different ways and I am loving it. I know that fog is lifting, and I have become the me I always was down under it all and I see beauty in everything now, even myself. A bright new day, without the fog.

In the time it took me to write this, the fog lifted. :)

Enjoy your Sunday....Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment