Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

10/12/09

It's Baby Day...

Well, everyone has off from school and work today, and we have a very special visitor...A friend of Gina's (my daughter) and her new baby girl are coming over this afternoon and tonight I am visiting my brand new (she was born on 10/09) grand niece, Sienna. It's so good to have all this new life around us, and considering all the heartache and loss we've had lately, we sure could use a reason to celebrate.

I am doing well and staying the course. Feeling my best and even my heel is feeling better, so I am going to be more diligent when it comes to working out. Beginning this week, Gina and I will start a program and work it out after dinner, even if it just takes 40 minutes of our time each day, it will be a huge help in my progress.

I'll keep you all updated. Thank you, Peggy....it means a lot to know you read and keep up with our progress. Have a wonderful week all!

No comments:

Post a Comment