Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

10/11/09

Trying to be like a DUCK...


Hi all. It's been a while since I last posted. I am still on plan and dedicated to this journey, I just haven't had a moment to myself to get in here and post. In 2 weeks, my big project at work which I have been working on all summer, is due. I have been working 12, 13 and sometimes 14 hours a day at work to get where we need to be, and it has left time for almost nothing else. I'm happy and proud of all we (the team) has accomplished, but it has really dug into my time. We start the second phase of this project (the training phase) on the 26th of this month, when I will hopefully be going back to a more normal (10 hour day) schedule.

About this journey.. I feel great. I see pictures of myself from last year and I don't even recognize who I was back then. With my new lifestyle and my new routines so ingrained in me now, I can't even remember what it was that allowed me to get to that bad place. I do remember when I would think 'I wish I was able to do more... I wish I wasn't so damn useless...', and guess what... I don't have to wish anymore. I still have a significant amount of weight to loose, but over one hundred pounds of it is now gone, and I do feel better, I can do more, I have more energy, and most importantly... I am not depressed or wishing any more.. I doing.. I'm achieving.. I'm succeeding!

Thanks for continuing to monitor our progress, Thank you, Sunny Girl for keeping the blog going while my schedule is so crazy. Once things get back to normal in my life, I'll be back to blogging more often. For now, know that I am doing well, I am as dedicated as ever to this journey and this process.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear you are doing so well. When I did not see you post, I always worry. I am so happy for you and all the positive changes this weight loss has made in your life. Try not to work too hard, glad there is a light at the end of that tunnel. Keep up all the wonderful accomplishments you are making in your career and in your overall health and happiness.
    XOXO Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great week and congrats on the positive attitude and amazing determination. I'm with you, cousin!

    ReplyDelete