Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

10/21/09

Back in the Groove

I am back on track and feeling better emotionally and physically. It only takes a little back slide to make me feel hopeless sometimes and I hate that, I have to keep in mind that some deviation is not the ruination of all my effort. I simply climb back on board and start sailing again....I'll be coasting before you know it!

I miss Don.

4 comments:

  1. Grats on taking back the reigns (or the sail) hehe. It is very depressing to see a backslide but I think we all experience that at some point. Getting back on track is a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sunny!

    Starting next week my schedule will return to somewhat normal pace. I'm glad to have the long hours over with. I'll be back to blogging regularly by this weekend. Thanks for keeping up the posts in my absence. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the right attitude - just get back on that horse no matter what happens!

    You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear of your backslide. Sometimes it takes a slide or two to make you more strong in your efforts to succeed. You have come a long way and have a lot of lost weight to show for it. I know you will refocus and start on your journey once again stronger and more determined. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for your strength and perseverance to return and see you through to your goal. I know you can get back on track. Try to start moving again. Here comes a hug. Peggy

    ReplyDelete