Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

10/28/09

It's Raining, But I Feel Sunny ;)

First let me say.....it's so good to have Don back!

I've not been here in a while because, I was struggling about what to write. I too have been integrating some carbs into my diet and it's slowed my progress to a grinding hault, maybe even put me in reverse. I haven't weighed in weeks and there's a reason for that, it's called, denial. I know it's not going to be good news, so I stay away. But that will change in a few days, I will weigh and I will move on...I've been back on track for a week now and I'm feeling better, but it's just catching up to me...so I doubt there's any loss, I'd be surprised if I even weigh the same at this point, but that's the way it is, so be it.

The attitude is what counts for me and mine is right where it needs to be. I'm understanding that there will be times when I will stray (A BIT) but I've proven to myself that it's not the end of the road, just the normal starts, stops and yields ;) It might take longer to get there, but it's the journey of a lifetime and I'm no longer letting guilt cut me off the road.
I agree with Don 100% about letting in SOME carbs, but I don't work out on a regular basis (lately, not at all) and as a result, my journey will take longer, but that's fine with me.

I've also had a nasty eye infection, but it's feeling better, at least I can see better now....thanks for the well wishes.

Back to logging in my meals and blogging on a regular basis is what will help see me through as well..so I've decided to be more diligent about that too.

Enjoy this rainy day, the sun is going to make a grand entrance any day now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment