Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

1/5/10

Sunny Day!

Beautiful day today, even if it's a bit cold. It's supposed to be, right?

These past few days have been simply incredible. I feel so good about being back where I need to be. My overindulgence over the holiday is in the past, but it's consequences have placed themselves firmly (or not;) right on my body. My clothes were tighter and my self confidence was all but diminished.

However, being back on track for this very short time has me feeling better already! Puffiness around my eyes are gone, as are my 'kankles'
and getting myself walking again feels sooo good!!

Off to the treadmill!...

No comments:

Post a Comment