Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

1/20/10

A New Beginning...


Ok, so here's the deal. I'm growing every damn day and I am fed up!!
I can't do this anymore. I feel awful and I feel like I look awful too!
I will not let this dental issue get in my way any longer.

I began my day with a coffee and a shake and I will have tuna salad for lunch. I'll have it again for dinner if I have nothing else too. Eggs are also an option.

I've been eating things like soggy cereal, oatmeal, applesauce, pasta with butter, mashed potatoes, and soft breads....Ughhhhh!!! I feel like a walking, no, make that a sitting CARB!

I have no energy, I am depressed, my clothes are tight and I am disgusted.

I need to get back into life and that means, back to the plan........for good!

Wish me luck, I am on my way back down as of today!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Sunny ☼
    Good to see you are back on top of the situation!
    I left Don a Little blog award over on my post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, Sunny. I am cheering you on. You CAN do it! Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WILL do it, Peggy, of this I am sure. :) Thanks for the encouragement though, I need that as much as I need my 'sunny' attitude ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't beat yourself up. We can both 'Start' as many times as it takes to complete this journey. The only action which is not acceptable is to QUIT! Hang in there Nan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I promise, I'm not beating myself up. I'm just tired of being fat. Now that I've tasted the thinner side of life, I want it, I want it all and I want it now...lol

    ReplyDelete