Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

1/2/10

Jumping Back in...


...It's not going to be easy, I've got a huge challenge ahead of me because of my dental issues, but I am ready!

I will have to be creative in finding out how to stave off the carbs without pulverizing my meat in a blender (which I refuse to do) and I will have to welcome different kinds of egg dishes and allowable veggies, for at least a couple of months. This shouldn't be hard for me to do, but any suggestions will be greatly appreciated :)

I also purchased a new pair of walking shoes!! Gina and I will work out almost every night after dinner now that my ankle is better (huge smile) and I am so looking forward to it! It's been a while since I've actually used a comprehensive work-out routine and may I say, it's about time!


I feel very positive about this next step on our journey. Don's recent blogs have been nothing short of complete inspirational motivation for me, and the fact that he looks as amazing as he does is enough to motivate even the most apprehensive person. I would be remiss not to mention the support of Don's friend, (and mine ;) Peggy. Even in our absence, she's been amazingly supportive, and to all the blog readers and commentators.......We thank you!

Here's to success in 2010!

WE WILL SUCCEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have a nice strong plan for success in place. I am excited that we are both back together and on the road to success. This will be a remarkable year for us both.

    Peggy is definitely a core supporter, as is another long time friend, Carol. I am so glad I got a chance to see them both over the holiday.

    Welcome back to the ride of your life hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm looking forward to it! :)

    ReplyDelete