Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

1/9/10

Messed Up...

...again last night and had some things I should NOT have had.

But did really well today....sticking to it like glue this weekend.
I want to be able to breathe better, walk more, feel better in my jeans, get in and out of the car with ease, I want to look in a mirror and say, yeah, I look good today instead of, 'O my God, am I fat!!!'

Yeah, I'm not going backward...I refuse to do that.

2 comments:

  1. No need to go backwards now, Sunny Girl...
    Keep looking ahead -
    You are doing fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks, Anne...I needed that! :)

    ReplyDelete