Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

1/13/10

Sad Tuesday...

...and very painful.

I had two more teeth extracted last night, bringing it to a grand total of 9 missing now...all in the rear of my mouth and one up front is not mine...it's held in with some super glue and adhesive.

I feel like someone kicked me in the face....I look like it too :(

I don't have much choice in foods to eat now, 'cept for anything soft that doesn't have to be chewed. That leaves out a lot of low carb-high proteins unfortunately.

Oatmeal, applesauce, cooked veggies like cauliflower and broccoli...well, you get the idea.

Well, not much else to say 'cept I MISS DON!!!!

Back soon.

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear about your continued dental problems. I hope you can get past this situation as soon as possible. I think issues with the mouth are some of the worst. If you can smile, try to. This too shall pass. Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - sad kitty, too!
    Sunny, what about protein shakes?
    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry the blogging has been so lax for me this first two weeks of the year. I have been crazy at work, sometimes not getting home until 10:00pm. It should slow up this week and i'll get back on schedule. I hope you are feeling better hun.

    DON

    ReplyDelete