Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

11/11/09

Hey...

...where did my blog go? I actually think I deleted the one I wrote today by mistake, but the whole idea is that I'm back on track and feeling good about it. I'm looking for work and doing some walking on the treadmill for the first time in ages. My ankle is better and I'm looking to the sky, because that's where the limit is. Enjoy your week!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there,
    Glad to hear you are doing ok. I have missed your entries. I do check every day. That is great that you can do the treadmill, exercise is key to weight loss. It helps your mental outlook so much, too. Hope you have a great week. Do not forget to be happy in the little things of your life. We take so much for granted. Life is so precious, enjoy! Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Sunny! It's great to hear that your abjke is getting better and that you've been able to add some exercise to your routine.

    ReplyDelete