Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

12/31/09

Ready to take the wheel...

Hi all..

Yesterday was another good day on plan. I went to the gym and had a great dinner out with friends. I stayed 100 percent on plan.


Today is New Years Eve.. The end of a great year....

Thank you for coming on the journey with Sunny and myself. We have come a long way this year.. and will continue to strive towards our goals in 2010.

I am proud of us both, for accomplishing what we have this year, and for committing to the continued journey in the new year.

We are 'Ready to take the wheel...' in 2010 and continue to move forward down our roads, towards good health.

So, selfishly, I say.. .Congratulations to us, Sunny... and here is to a successful 2010!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats again, you have done so well. Let Gene and I know if you are up for a "healthy" Disney cruise anytime soon :)

    ReplyDelete