Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

12/28/09

... and the Journey Continues...


With no guilt, or regret, I return to my road, happy that I enjoyed the holiday season with my friends and family. I did not overdo by any means, but I did have carbs which I would not normally allow myself.

Now, I am recharged and re-energized to begin again. This year I went from the 400's to the 300's, my goal for 2010 is to progress from my 300's into the 200's, maybe even reach my goal weight. BUT.. I realize that I have to set realistic goals.

I decided today not to wait until 'the new year' to get back on the road, but instead to make the choice right now, to get back in the saddle and do what I know I can do. I have been so much happier with the weight gone, and I want the rest gone as well.

So, stay tuned, my friends... and enjoy the ride with me.

Happy New Year to everyone... 2010 is going to be a wonderful ride!

1 comment: